GCA Finished

 Hey all, so for the last month and a half I worked on my final portfolio asset class, and now I am in my demo reel creation class.. oh wait no, Portfolio Assembly (gotta be proper). But yea, so I'm gunna post the state my final asset was in at the point of turn in. I have changed it a bit since then however, you'll see that later! :P



Why YES! It IS a straight up Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy fan art! I just love sandover village too much, it's one of my favorite game environments ever. But yea, obviously biggest issue is the shadows being way too dark, hiding the details of the huts. This problem I actually spent alot of time on, but it's in a better spot now i think.

Here's a more recent pic of the environment, you can see theres alot of post-process stuff I changes and some small things i added. Check it out.